With 10 or so players at a table, ace-nine off-suit isn’t a terrific starting hand. But when you don’t have many chips left, and you have good position (you bet after most of the other players have acted), it’s worth risking it all and hoping for the best. When Williams returned to his table, his first hand, remarkably, was ace-nine off-suit. He played it for all his chips and doubled his stack by winning the hand against former WSOP Judi Online24jam champion Dan Harrington. “[Luske] didn’t have to help me,” Williams says. “It didn’t help his chances to win it all by making me better, but he did, and I can’t thank him enough.”
“I was coaching him a little bit because he’s a friend of a friend, and he became my friend,” Luske says. “He was nervous, and I was just trying to calm him down a little. I felt sorry for him–not because of the way he plays. He plays good. But I felt sorry for him because he was so nervous. I felt sorry for him as a human. It was like taking someone to the dentist for the first time. You try to tell them it will be OK and make them feel better. But then he settled down and played really good.”
David’s mom, Shirley Williams, was there to witness it all. She had come to Vegas for the first few days of the tournament, planning to leave …
- Barney Frank Online Togel Gambling Bill Gaining Co-Sponsors Quickly
- FINDING SUCCESS AT THE SLOTS: STRATEGIES TO WIN AND KEEP WINNING IN ONLINE CASINO
- ดรีมเกมมิ่ง – แนวคิดได้รับเกมจากการเลือกเล่นเดิมพันวันนี้ได้เลย
- What is your favorite activity online at w88club?
- Permainan Slot Online Ion Casino and Togel Hongkong